The little fairy spreads its magical wings and fly’s across the garden, spreading sprinkles of light and love with a most magical aroma trailing behind her. Fairy Dust is like a childhood memory of all things sweet and innocent. Allow the fairy to fill your space with her magicial dust inspired by Nature and all things Magicial.
Fairy Dust is one of our original signature blends and contains Australian Bush Honey. This blend is sweet and very yummy.
Fairy Dust Soy Candle
Tamar Valley Candle Company – Soy Candles
Firstly, our Soy Candles come packaged in a beautiful box, perfect for gifting! Our packaging is fully recyclable and designed inhouse.
Our candles are hand poured using the finest quality soy wax, which is non-toxic, ecofriendly, and slow burning. We blend our own oils created by our own Aromatherapist who has over 20 years’ experience and come in a wide variety of beautiful blends inspired by Australia and its beautiful surrounds.
Our Australian Made candle jars allow your candle to light up the room as it burns.
100% natural wax and white colour allows the maximum light to show through our jars and lasts over 50 hours in burning time. Once it is finished you can simply wash out with hot soapy water and reuse the jar in a variety of ways in your home.
Always replace the lid after extinguishing to prevent dust collecting in the wax when not in use.
Why we recommend 100% Soy wax:
Soy wax is natural & Biodegradable.
Burns cleaner. It is non-toxic & lead free.
No carcinogens are produced from burning soy wax.
100% vegetable made from pure soybeans.
Contains NO petroleum, paraffin.
Contains NO pesticides or herbicides.
Contains NO genetically modified materials.
How to look after your candle:
Always trim your wick to 5mm before lighting your candle (yes - every time).
Burn for long enough that the melted wax pool reaches all the way to the edge (1-2 hours).
Do not burn for more than four hours at a time.
Keep candle free of foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings.
Never burn on or near anything that could catch fire.
Never burn while unattended.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.