English Orchard Agate Pillar Candle

English Orchard

 

Inspired by nature and what it provides, this amazing blend features Red & Green Apple, our signature vanilla and just a pinch of mint to round all of these amazing scents into one amazing blend, Fresh & Crisp. 

English Orchard Agate Pillar Candle

AU$22.95Price
  • Our candles are hand poured using the finest quality  wax, which is non-toxic, ecofriendly, and slow burning. We blend our own oils created by our own Aromatherapist who has over 20 years’ experience and come in a wide variety of beautiful blends inspired by Australia and its beautiful surrounds.

    Our Australian Made Pillar Candles allow your candle to light up the room as it burns, but with an extra Special Agate Slice Crystal embedded within the candle. 

     

    Light up your home with the subtle glow of the Pillar candle with a heavenly aroma.  The candle will add a calming ambience as it burns to create a soft mood in living spaces.

    Burning down the centre of the candle our pillar candles are designed to burn with a shell on the outside leaving a lantern effect with a beautiful glow through the Agate Slice. Once burnt through add a scented tealight candle for a wonderful relaxing glow.  

    100% natural wax and white colour allows the maximum light to show through our candles and lasts over 50 hours in burning time.

    Always replace the lid after extinguishing to prevent dust collecting in the wax when not in use.


    Why we recommend natural wax:

    Natural & Biodegradable.

    Burns cleaner.  It is non-toxic & lead free.

    No carcinogens are produced from burning soy wax.

    Contains NO petroleum, paraffin.

    Contains NO pesticides or herbicides.

    Contains NO genetically modified materials. 

    How to look after your candle:

    Always trim your wick to 5mm before lighting your candle (yes - every time).

    Do not burn for more than four hours at a time.

    Keep candle free of foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings.

    Never burn on or near anything that could catch fire.

    Never burn while unattended.

    Keep out of reach of children and pets.