Christmas Past Soy Tealights

Christmas Past is a nostaligic wander back in childhood with the first cookies coming out of the hot oven. 

 

Baked with love my mum, these were a favourite christmas memory. 

 

Open the oven door with a collection of smells filling the kitchen,  it reveals Christmas Gingerbread People infused with orange peel, a spicy centre of cinnamon and clove and an 
unexpected ending of maple syrup, ginger ale and caramelised brown sugar. Topped with vanilla icing with a few little sweets. 
 

Enjoy this blend this Christmas in July, Bring a little magic to your home during the colder months, warm up with lovely cuppa hot chocolate and Christmas Past Gingerbread infusing your space. 

Christmas Past Soy Tealights

AU$6.95Price
  • Tamar Valley Candle Company - Soy Wax Tealights

    We hand pour our candles with high quality Soy Wax and in small batches to ensure fresh quality control. There are so many ways in which you can create the right mood to any room.

    Are you planning a romantic evening, a wedding, any party or simply enjoy the warm and relaxing feel of having tealights burning during dinner. Using our artesian created products will make any occasion special and memorable!

    Our tealights come presented in a recyclable packaging with 6 scented tealights.

    Why we recommend 100% Soy wax tealights for maximum burn time.

    Why we recommend 100% Soy wax:

    Soy wax is natural & Biodegradable.

    Burns cleaner.  It is non-toxic & lead free.

    No carcinogens are produced from burning soy wax.

    100% vegetable made from pure soybeans.

    Contains NO petroleum, paraffin.

    Contains NO pesticides or herbicides.

    Contains NO genetically modified materials. 

    Tealights are poured into polycarbonate tealights cups for safe burning. 

    Approx. 6 hours burn time per tealight.

    Popular for any special occasion, Weddings, Parties and Events, Romantic dinners and to use with non-electric oil & wax warmers.



    Safety Information:

    Keep out of reach of children and pets.

    Never leave melting wax unattended.

    Spilling hot wax on your skin will cause a burn. 

    Please follow your wax burner manufacturer’s instructions.

    Not edible. If ingested contact your doctor and or poison centre immediately